Pet owners shouldn't miss Milwaukee, a city known for its baseball, and sights like Milwaukee Art Museum and BMO Harris Bradley Center. Take your pick from Travelocity's 81 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Milwaukee and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Milwaukee with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory, Cathedral Square, and Lakeshore State Park.
- Other things to see include Discovery World, Charles Allis Art Museum, and Miller Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Blain's Farm & Fleet, Best Fish, or Tuesday Morning.
- For vet care, Sleep Lab-Children's Hospital, Milwaukee Career College, and Bayshore Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Milwaukee
- Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the bar and family amenities.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Milwaukee
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Milwaukee.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 15°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.