Find & compare hotels with free parking in Minneapolis, MN from $71
Top Minneapolis Hotels with Free Parking
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Minneapolis, a cosmopolitan city known for its theaters and entertainment, as well as attractions like Target Center and Target Field. You can choose from Travelocity's 29 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Minneapolis and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Minneapolis with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Mill Ruins Park, Loring Park, and Minneapolis Sculpture Garden.
- Other things to see include Minneapolis Convention Center, U.S. Bank Stadium, and Nicollet Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Chuck & Don's Pet Food & Supplies and Aqualand Aquarium Center.
- For vet care, Lake Harriet Veterinary, Lyndale Animal Hospital, and Westgate Pet Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Minneapolis
- Residence Inn By Marriott Minneapolis Downtown
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
- Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Downtown
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Nicollet Island Inn
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Minneapolis
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Minneapolis.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 7°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 8°F.