Pet owners shouldn't miss Minneapolis - St. Paul, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Mall of America and Minnehaha Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 143 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Minneapolis - St. Paul and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Minneapolis - St. Paul with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Mill Ruins Park, Saint Anthony Falls, and Loring Park.
- Other things to see include Target Center, Target Field, and Basilica of Saint Mary.
- Need a pet store? Try Pampered Pooch Playground, Tuesday Morning, or Feline Rescue.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, Veterinary Medical Center North–University of Minnesota, and Animal Emergency & Referral Center of Minnesota are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Minneapolis - St. Paul
- La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Paul-Woodbury
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
- The Westin Minneapolis
Dogs stay free at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and bar.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Minneapolis - St. Paul
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Minneapolis - St. Paul.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 7°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 8°F.