Book a hotel near Miracle Mile Shops, Las Vegas Strip
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Miracle Mile Shops
Miracle Mile Shops Hotel & Travel Guide
On the lookout for a room not far from Miracle Mile Shops?
It's just one of the many attractions to explore in the marvelous city of Las Vegas.
Visitors are sure to be satisfied by the huge variety of hotels in the immediate vicinity of Miracle Mile Shops. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), there are no less than 37 possibilities. Such a variety can make it hard to know where to start. We would recommend first taking a look at the vacancies at the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, Nobu Hotel and The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas.
You're not required to spend big for a peaceful night's sleep. The area's many bargain hotels will be sure to give you everything you need. For example, the Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip can be found 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, while the Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View is 1 mile (2 kilometers).
Spoil yourself while staying at one of the high-end hotels nearby. A couple of choices are the SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Starbucks is the perfect location for a quick cup of coffee or a tempting pastry, cake or tart. Thankfully, it's just a brief stroll from Miracle Mile Shops. If you're in need of an establishment with a larger menu, P.F. Chang's is sure to appease a rumbling tummy. Continue walking and while away the remainder of your day enjoying the wine and beer at Shiver - Frozen Cocktails.
Other Things to Do Near Miracle Mile ShopsAfter visiting Miracle Mile Shops, get ready for the other excellent attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Claim a seat at the table at The Cosmopolitan Casino if you enjoy showiness and the exhiliration when the slots are whirring.
- Whether you are a big spender or only looking for a bit of fun, Bellagio Casino is an exciting and dynamic place to try your luck.
- A well-known part of the area's skyline is Las Vegas Eiffel Tower. It's visible from a variety of spots.
- It doesn't matter if you're looking to splurge, or only grab the necessities, you can enjoy some wonderful retail therapy at Crystals at City Center.
- Want to squeeze some exercise into your trip? Bring along your bathing suit and cap and cut some laps at Soleil Pool.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Miracle Mile Shops? Check out our Miracle Mile Shops travel guide!