Book a hotel near Misquamicut State Beach, Westerly
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Misquamicut State Beach
Misquamicut State Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't wrack your brain wondering about what to do next. Misquamicut State Beach is waiting.
It awaits you in Westerly, 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the state capital, Providence.
If you're on the hunt for a suitable hotel, you will be able to take your pick from 6 possibilities that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Misquamicut State Beach. Many visitors enjoy The Villa Bed & Breakfast, Winnapaug Inn and Sandy Shore Motel, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You will sleep tighter than your purse strings at the Point 1 Motel. You'll find it 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
You never need to walk farthar than Little Mermaids (139 Atlantic Avenue, Westerly) if you're looking for a good meal. Need a drink? Then you should visit Maria's Seaside Cafe (132 Atlantic Avenue, Westerly) to sip on a cold beer, glass of wine or more.
Other Things to Do Near Misquamicut State BeachYou've traveled here for Misquamicut State Beach, but you might be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has going on:
- Water Wizz of Westerly is a refreshing water experience. When the mercury rises, this is the ideal location to cool off.
- If you ever need to escape the heat, head to Atlantic Beach Park, where you'll find a cool relief in the water.
- Flying Horses Carousel is a delightful ride with old-world charm that's sure to captivate children and adults alike.
- If you're a golf lover and would love to play, book a tee time at Weekapaug Golf Club.
- Think about visiting Ninigret, a popular marine attraction.