Book a hotel near Mission San Rafael Arcangel, San Rafael
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mission San Rafael Arcangel
Mission San Rafael Arcangel Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll better understand another aspect of spiritual and religious belief when you visit Mission San Rafael Arcangel.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many adventurers choose to visit the terrific city of San Francisco again and again.
Even though there's a fairly good selection of 5 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mission San Rafael Arcangel, it would be wise to book in advance so that you get the best deal available. The Courtyard San Francisco Larkspur Landing/Marin County, the North Bay Inn and the Travelodge in San Rafael are a few that are recommended, and they're just 2 miles (3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
The area's more economical solutions will provide you with all the comfort you could need at a price you won't be able to complain about. The Americas Best Value Inn-Corte Madera/San Francisco and the Marinwood Inn & Suites are highly recommended.
Close by and convenient, Starbucks is well-known as a great place to take some time out. You can also take a seat at South of the Border. It's close at hand and famous for keeping patrons satisfied with tasty fare. Perch yourself at the bar and push away your hassles while sipping a drink. State Room is only a few minutes away on foot, and the bar staff will be happy to serve you.
Other Things to Do Near Mission San Rafael ArcangelSurely you weren't going to call it a day after Mission San Rafael Arcangel? Put aside some time to check out what else the wider region has in store:
- History fans should plan to visit Marin History Museum, a place where history comes to life with stories from the past.
- Classic Billiards is a popular space for large-scale gatherings and various other events.
- Eager to give your wallet a workout? The iconic Rebound Bookstore is a not-to-be-missed store on many travelers' schedules.
- Toss the ball around with the family and enjoy the green surroundings at Gerstle Park. You can even bring a picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- The historic buildings at Dominican University of California are widely admired, making it a popular attraction among visitors.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Mission San Rafael Arcangel? Check out our Mission San Rafael Arcangel travel guide!