Book a hotel near Mission Santa Clara de Asis, Santa Clara
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mission Santa Clara de Asis
Mission Santa Clara de Asis Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're looking to visit Mission Santa Clara de Asis?
You can visit it in Santa Clara, 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Visitors who are here for a short stay may prefer to stay in the vicinity of Mission Santa Clara de Asis. You'll find 24 hotels and other accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. The Staybridge Suites San Jose is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit your needs, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clara and the La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport are conveniently located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
There are a handful of low-cost hotels close by that might just be the ticket. For example, the Candlewood Suites Silicon Valley is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, while the Valley Inn San Jose is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Whether you want a bite to eat or a place to congregate with some locals, Starbucks has you covered, and it's located a short distance away. If your hunger's not going to go away that easily, check out the menu at The Sub Hub, a popular eatery that's nearby. Continue walking and while away an evening trying the beer and wine at Lillie Mae's House of Soul Food.
Other Things to Do Near Mission Santa Clara de AsisWhen you're done with Mission Santa Clara de Asis, why not go and see the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Allow yourself the opportunity to learn all about the history of the railway with a morning or afternoon at Edward Peterman Museum of Railroad History.
- Arrange a guided tour around Santa Clara University and watch as the anxious pupils and concerned professors run around this spirited institution.
- Some time spent at De Saissest Museum is a fantastic way to learn about regional history in a relaxing way.
- Have a little bit of family time in some grassy spaces without leaving the city at Civic Center Park.
- Statue of Saint Clare is a memorable meeting point, a slice of local culture and a great photo opportunity.
Getting to Mission Santa Clara de Asis on the train couldn't be simpler. The most convenient station, Santa Clara Station, is just 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away.