No one can deny that spending time in nature is good for our physical and mental health. If you're feeling a bit worn out from your day-to-day, a quick break at Misty Acres Preserve may be exactly what you need.
It awaits you in Traverse City, which is 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing.
Though there's only 1 hotel in the area, how many beds does one really require? The Crystal Mountain is only 4 miles (6 kilometers) from Misty Acres Preserve.
Other Things to Do Near Misty Acres Preserve
If you're hoping to pack as much as humanly possible into your break, have a look at what else is happening:
- Michigan Legacy Art Park is a contemplative place featuring a collection of gorgeous sculptural works.
- Hit 'em long at Mountain Ridge Golf Course, a nice place to relax and play a few games.
- Make a booking at Crystal Mountain for an enjoyable skiing getaway. This resort offers everything from accomodation and rental gear to food and drinks.
- If you're a golfer and would like to play, visit Chestnut Hills Golf Course.
- Some time spent at Benzie Area Historical Museum is a fantastic way to learn about regional history in a relaxing way.