Book a hotel near Monarch Grove Butterfly Sanctuary, Monterey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Monarch Grove Butterfly Sanctuary
Monarch Grove Butterfly Sanctuary Hotel & Travel Guide
Have some downtime with Mother Nature at Monarch Grove Butterfly Sanctuary.
It's just one of several reasons that many travelers spend time in the beloved city of Monterey year after year.
Do you find yourself to be a bit hard to please when it comes to choosing a hotel? You'll be sure to find just what you're after here, with 25 accommodation possibilities near Monarch Grove Butterfly Sanctuary. 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll find the Green Gables Inn, A Four Sisters Inn. A couple of others you should consider are the Gosby House Inn, A Four Sisters Inn, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Pacific Grove Inn, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
One of the largest expenses of traveling is the price of hotels. Make your funds last a bit longer by browsing the great selection inexpensive accommodations nearby. Just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away is the Best Western The Inn & Suites Pacific Grove, while you'll encounter the Asilomar Conference Grounds 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
With all the excitement of traveling, it is sometimes possible to forget to eat. Just a short walk away, The Ice Cream Shoppe is a great place to recharge your batteries. You can locate more extensive food options also nearby at eastern hemisphere musiuem. Explore another facet of the local area and enjoy a wine or beer at Point Pinos Grill, also just an easy walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Monarch Grove Butterfly SanctuaryWhether you want to venture down the road less traveled or explore the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do once you're finished at Monarch Grove Butterfly Sanctuary:
- With a clear view of the surrounding water and a rich history, Point Pinos Lighthouse is a pleasant day out.
- Golf is a great way to relax while getting some exercise. So if you'd like to give it a shot, book a tee time at Pacific Grove Golf Links.
- Lovers Point is popular with both locals and visitors. Enjoy the fresh air, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Professional shoppers will want to head straight for Trotter's Antiques, a prominent store which some travelers visit the area for.
- Bring along the little ones to visit Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History, where they're guaranteed to be inspired by the exhibitions.