Find the camera, pull out your walking shoes and enjoy a day in the open air at Monte Cofano Nature Reserve, a lovely natural attraction to include in your must-do list.
It is situated in Custonaci, a place that may not be on everyone's radar. It can be found 260 miles (418 kilometers) outside of Rome, the country's capital.
If you'd like to be a short distance from Monte Cofano Nature Reserve, reserve your room at one of 5 accommodation options that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many visitors enjoy the Residence delle Cave, Villa Zina Park Hotel and Hotel Il Cortile, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Not far away, you'll find some budget solutions to select from. Some recommendations are the I Tre Golfi and the Spiaggia D'Oro.
After a busy day, rest your worn-out feet at a luxury establishment that's just a short drive away. You may wish to enquire about rooms at the Panoramic Hotel and Calampiso San Vito Lo Capo Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Monte Cofano Nature Reserve
If you have extra time, have a look at what else is available in the area:
- Prehistoric Caves Mangiapane is a fascinating cave that you ought to see. You'll be amazed as you look into the remarkable darkness and feel the characteristically chilly air.
- Head over to Gelateria Artigianale, a popular spot where you can indulge your sweet tooth with a variety of mouth-watering treats.
- Gain a better understanding of aspects of the culture and spirit of the area by going to see Sanctuary of Maria Santissima of Custonaci, a local place of worship.
- Don't forget to pack your beach towel when you visit Macari Beach. It's guaranteed to be a fun day in the sun.
- Hoping for a bit of inner peace? Make arrangements to pay a visit to Chapel of Saint Crescentia, a pleasant place of worship.