- 15 min walk
- Dennis the Menace Park
- 2 min drive
- Monterey Convention Center
- 2 min drive
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula)
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Inn at 1252 is located by the ocean and in an area with good shopping. Fisherman's Wharf and Pebble Beach Golf Links are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Monterey Bay and 17-Mile Drive. Monterey Bay Aquarium and Dennis the Menace Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Waterfront - 15 min walk
- Dennis the Menace Park - 2 min drive
- Monterey Convention Center - 2 min drive
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula - 3 min drive
- Fisherman's Wharf - 3 min drive
- Salinas Station - 27 min drive
- San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.) - 74 min drive
About this property
The Inn at 1252
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overall a very well maintained property. Worked out good for trips to Big Sur and Monterey itself. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Bathroom again was very spacious and clean. Breakfast had great options, appreciated french toast on the menu. Fire place a plus. Suggestions to make it even a better experience for guests. * provide basic laundry bag, there was none, I did not ask for one either. * breakfast was kept under tight watch by attendant, gave a little uncomfortable feeling. Consider light back ground music to go with fire place. * had a mix of front desk staff experience, Iady who checked us out was very cordial. Gentleman checking us in the night before was professional but could have been a little friendlier and welcoming.