Book a hotel near Montjuic, Sants-Montjuic
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Montjuic
Montjuic Hotel & Travel Guide
You definitely won't forget seeing Montjuic, one of the most popular attractions in this region.
It's just one of the many activities to see and do in the fantastic city of Barcelona.
Accommodation options abound in the vicinity of Montjuic. With about 25 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), the only problem you will have is deciding which looks the best! Once you've set the dates and you are ready to start searching, look into rooms available at the Miramar Barcelona, Happy People Ramblas Harbour Apartments and Feelathome Cabanyes Apartment.
You are guaranteed to get a warm welcome and a modest room fee at each of the reasonably priced hotels available. For instance, the Mercer Hotel Barcelona is located 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Apartamento Abrevadero is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer).
When you want to enjoy a little luxury, take your pick from a collection of premier options nearby. You ought to make a booking at the Hotel Bagues, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Hotel DO Plaça Reial, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Breathe in the smell of freshly ground coffee beans or taste a sweet snack from El Cims. It's a short stroll from Montjuic. If your stomach is grumbling, check out the food at Xalet de Montjuïc, a popular eatery that's nearby. Don't forget that you're on vacation. You're allowed to enjoy a drink or two before you call it a day, and Quiosc-bar Mirador de l'Alcalde is another short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near MontjuicOnce you've finished with Montjuic, don't forget about the area's other attractions:
- Looking for some parkland to have a picnic with the family, a relaxing stroll or just bask in the sun? You ought to visit Mossen Cinto Verdaguer Gardens.
- If you can't fit in one of the more popular museums, give your knowledge a boost at Comic Book and Illustrations Museum.
- You can discover some of the events that have helped shape this area at Placa de la Sardana, a monument treasured by the local community.
- If you decided to bring kids along, ensure that they see the impressive Montjuic Castle, a not-to-be-missed attraction among tourists here.
- You won't need to leave the city to spend time in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Jardins de Joan Brossa awaits.
To get to Montjuic, you should try taking a train. The closest station, Pl. Espanya, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.