Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Moorhead, a family-friendly city known for its entertainment and theaters, as well as attractions like Bluestem Center For The Arts and Fargodome. Take your pick from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Moorhead and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Moorhead with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Fargo Civic Center, Plains Art Museum, and West Acres Mall.
- Other things to see include Red River Zoo, Fargo Air Museum, and Children's Museum at Yunker Farm.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pets R Inn, or Natural Pet Center.
- For vet care, Diamond Q Animal Hospital, Red River Animal Emergency Clinic, and Animal Health Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Moorhead
- Super 8 by Wyndham Moorhead
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its comfy beds.
- Travelodge & Suites by Wyndham Fargo/Moorhead
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and exceptional value.
- Grand Inn Moorhead
Pets are allowed at this 1.5-star hotel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Moorhead
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Moorhead.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to -1°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 41°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 2°F.