Book a Hotel Near Moorish Castle, Sintra
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Moorish Castle
Moorish Castle Hotel & Travel Guide
Moorish Castle is a terrific destination that brings many curious travelers to the area every year. Wouldn't you like to find out what the fuss is about?
To visit it, you'll need to go to Lisbon District, the capital of the country. This buzzing destination attracts a signfiicant number of travelers year-round.
For quick and easy access to Moorish Castle, you can get a room at one of the 14 accommodations that are a short commute away. The Tivoli Palácio de Seteais, the Lawrence's Hotel and the Quinta de São Thiago are three that are recommended, and they're only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You can save your savings for what you really love when you spend a few nights at one of the perfectly priced hotels that aren't too far away. You could reserve a room at the ibis Lisboa Sintra and the Hotel Sao Mamede Estoril.
Guests are taken with the elegant atmosphere and faultless hospitality at any one of the high-quality establishments here. One easy answer is the Tivoli Sintra, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, or you can try the Sintra Boutique Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Conveniently located within walking distance, Casa das Minas is well-known as a great place to replenish your energy levels. You can also book a table near the window at Museu Klaus Ohnsmann. It's close by and well-known for feeding hungry patrons with delicious meals. Of course, there's no better way to round out a day of exploring than with a couple of drinks. Kasbah Club, also a brief walk away, is the place to go.
Other Things to Do Near Moorish CastleYou've come to visit Moorish Castle, but you could well be just as pleased with what else the region has available:
- Don't you ever think about what life could have been like a long time ago? Venture to Castle of the Moors, a historic castle, and take part in a guided tour.
- If you're looking for a place to quietly contemplate the more spiritual aspects of our existence, head over to Sao Martinho Church.
- Get some inspiration, along with education, at Anjos Teixeira Museum, which obtains, secures and presents art to keep the local culture thriving.
- Go on a tour of Sintra National Palace, a local historical gem and among the area's unmissable sites.
- Take your group on a fun hike in the fresh air at Pena Park.
To get to and from Moorish Castle, consider catching the train. The nearest station, Sintra, is only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.