Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Morehead, a charming and culturally-rich city known for its festivals and theaters, as well as sights like Kentucky Folk Art Center and Daniel Boone National Forest. You can choose from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Morehead and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Morehead with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at West Liberty River Park, Carter Caves State Park, and Bat Cave and Cascade Caverns.
- Other things to see include Pleasant Valley Country Club, Carter Caves State Park Golf Course, and Hidden Cove Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Southern States.
- For vet care, Morehead Veterinary Clinic, Eagles Landing Pet Hospital, and Rowan Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Morehead
- Comfort Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Morehead
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 1.5-star motel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Eagles Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Morehead
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Morehead.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 60°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.