Pet owners shouldn't miss Morgan City, a city known for its boating, and sights like Turn of the Century House and International Petroleum Museum and Exposition. Choose from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Morgan City and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Morgan City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lake End Park, Brownell Memorial Park & Carillon Tower, and Franklin City Park.
- Other things to see include Amelia Belle Casino, Belleview Golf Course, and Teche Theatre.
- Need a pet store? Try Steve's Pet Shop and PetPal Pet Sitters.
- For vet care, Morgan City Veterinary Hospital, Emily Romero, DVM, and Dr. Leila Causbie are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Morgan City
- Clarion Inn Morgan City
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
- Red Roof Inn Morgan City
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Morgan City
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Morgan City
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Morgan City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 55°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 67°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.