Dig out your camera, dust off your walking shoes and appreciate a day in the outdoors at Mount Brown Lookout, a superb attraction to add to your to-do list.
It's situated in Whitefish, which is 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Helena.
If you look on the bright side, a positive thing about only having 1 hotel in the area is that it's very difficult to mix up your bookings! From Lake McDonald Lodge - Inside the Park, it is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) to Mount Brown Lookout.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Brown Lookout
If you would like to stuff as much as is humanly possible into your itinerary, see what else is going on:
- Experience a lovely day out in the sunshine and get some exercise at Glacier National Park, among the area's leading parks.
- Soak in nature's beauty on the shores of Hidden Lake.
- Grab your hiking shoes and head out on Scalplock Lookout Trail. This scenic trail is the perfect way to acquaint yourself with the natural charm of the region.
- You're certain to feel relaxed as you watch the cascading water at Bird Woman Falls.
- If you want to check out some truly amazing cliffs, visit Garden Wall.