Behold some of Mother Nature's curious wonders when you visit Mount Tabor.
It is situated in Nazareth, a place that might not be well-known to every traveler. It sits 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of Jerusalem, the nation's capital.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Mount Tabor, there are 5 hotels available. Take a peek at the Rimonim Hotel Nazareth and Villa Nazareth Hotel.
If you're not that concerned about fancy services and simply want to have a clean bed to sleep on, reserve a room at one of the area's budget-friendly hotels. Some options are the Nazareth Plaza Hotel and the Golden Crown Old City Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Tabor
If you have extra time, have a look at some of the other attractions in the region:
- Walk to the peak of Mount of Precipice for a panoramic outlook of the surrounding region.
- Ancient Bath House of Nazareth is a place you can visit and get an understanding of its history.
- Get a feel for times gone by when you visit Mary's Well.
- It is worth making your way over to Greek Orthodox Church of the Annunciation, a tranquil house of prayer and a local landmark.
- Looking for a slower pace? Make plans to have a tour of St. Joseph's Church, a pleasant house of prayer.