Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Mountain Home, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and mountain views, as well as attractions like Twin Lakes Golf Course and Big Creek Golf and Country Club. Choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Mountain Home and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Mountain Home with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Norfork Lake, James A. Gaston Visitor Center, and Bull Shoals Caverns.
- Other things to see include Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock, Norfork Dam, and Bull Shoals Dam.
- Need a pet store? Try All Pet & Equine Supply, TL Reefs, or Pampered Paws Pet Resort.
- For vet care, Anne Gamble, DVM: All Creatures Veterinary Hospital, All Creatures Veterinary Hospital, and Erin Cranfill, DVM: All Creatures Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Mountain Home
- Brass Door Motel Gassville
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and spacious rooms.
- Comfort Inn Mountain Home
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Fish-un-time Resort
Pets are allowed at this 2.5-star cabin.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Mountain Home
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Mountain Home.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 65°F in the daytime to 25°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.