Planing a trip to Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation during your travels?
You will find it in Kailua-Kona.
If you're somewhat strapped for time, inquire about rooms at the Ohi'a Park Estate. It's situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation.
If you don't care about fancy service so long as you have a nice bed to sleep on, reserve a room at one of the area's low-cost hotels. You might like to try the Uncle Billy's Kona Bay Hotel and the Kona Seaside Hotel.
A fantastic hotel is the Holualoa Inn, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. It is the only prestigious choice around.
Other Things to Do Near Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
You've traveled a long way, so surely Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation is just the beginning. Once you're finished, be sure to investigate what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Take time to just slow down with a tranquil afternoon spent communing with nature in Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary.
- Work on your swing and perhaps take a stroke or two off your game at Makalei Golf Club.
- If you're fascinated by nature, you will be eager to tour Mauka Meadows Coffee Farm, a unique and popular local attraction.
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Park is an appealing escape for anyone wanting to get in touch with nature.
- Reading the specials board at KBXtreme is a sure way to stimulate your appetite. This popular restaurant will soon be a favorite spot for dinner.