Book a hotel near Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts, Old Mountain View
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts
Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts will always be time well spent.
Mountain View, where it is situated, sits 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Spending your evenings in a place that's conveniently situated in the middle of everything always makes for a more memorable trip. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts, you can select from as many as 21 accommodations. You might like to consider the Hotel Strata and the Crestview Hotel, conveniently situated 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. Another good choice, the Mountain View Inn, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd prefer to spend more money on seeing the sights rather than accommodation, you'll be pleased to find out that there are a limited number of inexpensive solutions here. Some examples are the Holiday Inn Express Mountain View - S Palo Alto and the Ramada Mountain View, which are 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Travel just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and you'll stumble on the Oakwood At Madrone. It's a favorite option with travelers and offers a welcome reprieve after a big day of exploring.
Whether you're after a delicious snack or somewhere to enjoy some time out, Bean Scene Cafe has just what you need, and it's conveniently located a short distance away. Another celebrated local establishment is Kirin, which offers its guests a great range of meals and a convenient location. Finish off an excellent day with a couple of drinks at Bar El Coquito, also nearby, and be sure to raise a glass to your poor colleagues back in the office.
Other Things to Do Near Mountain View Center for the Performing ArtsYou are here to check out Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts, but you could be just as pleased with what else the area has going on:
- Don't miss out on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits you at Stevens Creek Trail. This trail is popular with those wanting a leisurely walk.
- Visit Klein Park, an urban oasis, and take time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring your green surroundings.
- Track down some unique and even handmade gifts for family and friends back home and relax for a bit with a delicious snack at Mountain View Farmers Market.
- Purchase some unique and perhaps even handmade gifts and souvenirs and relax with a freshly made snack at Mariposa Park.
- Useful information displays and visitor's maps can be accessed at NASA Ames Visitor Center.
If you want a convenient way to get to Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts, just hop on the metro until you get to Mountain View Station, the station that is only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from your destination.