Find & compare casino resorts in Munich from $53
Top Munich Casino Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Munich, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Theresienwiese and Marienplatz. Take your pick from Travelocity's 371 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Munich and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Munich with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at English Garden, Olympic Park, and Erding Thermal Spa.
- Other things to see include Viktualienmarkt, Hofbrauhaus, and Deutsches Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Prime Shrimps Garnelen, Natural Reef Design Meerwasser-Aquaristik München, or Katzenkontor UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
- For vet care, Breitner Wolfgang, Pferdepraxis Dr. Baumgartner- Chiropraktik für Pferde, and Dr. med.vet. Andrea Eichinger are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Munich
- Empress Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Bed and Breakfast Zeevat
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast. Guests appreciate the breakfast and convenient parking.
- Four Points By Sheraton Munich Central
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Munich
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Munich.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 61°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.