Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Murphy, a family-friendly city known for its casinos and mountain views, as well as attractions like Cherokee Cellars and Murphy Trussel. Choose from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Murphy and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Murphy with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Murphy River Walk, Koneheta Park, and Hanging Dog Recreation Area.
- Other things to see include Mountain View Marina, Fields of the Wood Bible Park, and Clay's Corner.
- Need a pet store? Try Carolina Prime Pet and A1 Alfa Bengals.
- For vet care, Alpine Veterinary Hospital, Tricounty Animal Clinic, and Tricounty Animal Clinic: Dr. Jim McCleran DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Murphy
- Best Western Of Murphy
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Mountain Vista Inn
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Murphy
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Murphy
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Murphy.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 65°F in the daytime to 25°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.