Book a hotel near Museo de la Semana Santa, Zamora
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Museo de la Semana Santa
Museo de la Semana Santa Hotel & Travel Guide
Why waste time thinking about it? Museo de la Semana Santa was meant to be seen.
It's in Zamora, so if you are coming from Madrid, the national capital, you will have an adventure of 130 miles (209 kilometers) ahead of you.
Even though there's a good selection of 6 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Museo de la Semana Santa, it'd be a good idea to book as soon as you can to ensure that you get the best deal you can. Many tourists have had a good experience at the Parador de Zamora, 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) away, the NH Zamora Palacio del Duero, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Horus Zamora, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
There are a handful of high-end hotels within close reach, a helpful thought for travelers that love something special. The Hotel Zenit Dos Infantas is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or the AC Hotel Zamora by Marriott is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and they're both equally outstanding choices.
After a busy morning, take pity and give your legs a moment or two to rest at Restaurante Najoro Grill (Calle Reina, 6, Zamora), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Museo de la Semana SantaIf you want to experience more than just Museo de la Semana Santa, check out what else the area has available:
- The rare and unique exhibits at Ethnographic Museum will make you feel like you've traveled far back in history.
- It is worth venturing to Iglesia de San Juan de Puerta Nueva, a tranquil house of worship as well as a local tourist attraction.
- If you love learning new things, Semana Santa Museum might be worth a visit.
- Find some time to admire the cultural and historical splendor of Plaza Mayor, a significant piece of local history.
- If you're up for a little learning, see what's being presented at Easter Museum of Zamora.
Heading to Museo de la Semana Santa on the train couldn't be more convenient. The most convenient station, Zamora, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.