Is this your moment to score a hole-in-one? You should aim to be at the top of your game when you visit Mystic Rock.
It is situated in Uniontown, which is roughly 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg.
The Nemacolin Woodlands Resort can be found 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from Mystic Rock, and that makes it a terrific place to stay.
After visiting all the major sights, experience the local foodie culture at Aqueous (Wharton Township), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mystic Rock
After Mystic Rock, why not check out some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Sometimes fortune doesn't favor the brave at Lady Luck Casino at Nemacolin, but that's no excuse to not try a game of craps, poker or baccarat.
- Walk through beautiful scenery and reconnect with nature at Ohiopyle State Park.
- The natural beauty of Cucumber Falls is something you should experience.
- If you would like to find out about local history, enjoy a guided tour of Kentuck Knob, a fascinating historic residence.
- Train your taste buds with the fragrant notes of the wines sampled at Christian W. Klay Winery.