Cozy and rustic 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house with attached bungalow (with 2 bunk beds) located about a mile from downtown Nantucket and around 2 miles from several beaches (Surfside, Jetties, Steps, etc). The house is on a private quarter acre lot with a big front and back yards featuring 16x32 heated play pool (3’6-5’6 depth) and a spillover spa. There is also a new sun deck with lounge chairs, side tables and umbrella. The house also has an outdoor shower and a dining table with chairs and a grill. The house is next to bike path and quaint cafes and restaurants.
***Please note: The pool and hot tub are open from Memorial Day weekend till Columbus Day***
Bedrooms: There are three bedrooms in the house: 2 same size bedrooms with queen size beds upstairs and 1 bedroom with two twin beds downstairs. The house also has an attached bungalow with 2 bunk beds.
Bathrooms: There’s a small full bathroom upstairs, full bathroom with tub shower downstairs and an outdoor shower.
Location: The house is in a great location close to downtown and beaches.
What is in the area:
- Nantucket city center - 1.2miles away
- Walking distance restaurants/cafes:
- 45 Surfside bakery and cafe - 3 min walk
- Yummy - 5 min walk
- The Muse - 5 min walk
- Sea Grille - 15 min walk
- Groceries: stop & shop - 0.8 miles
- Francis street beach - 1 mile (kayaking, standup paddle boarding)
- Children’s Beach - 1.9 miles
- Surfside Beach - 2.1 miles
- Steps Beach - 2.2 miles
- Jetties Beach - 2.4 miles
- Cisco brewery - 2.5 miles
- Hyline ferry - 1.3 miles
- Nantucket Memorial Airport - 3 miles
- Biking - Surfside bike path (2 houses down)
- Bus - MacLean Lane stop (2 houses down)
- Uber/Lyft/Taxi - all available in the area
- Car - if you brought your car to the island or rented one, there’s parking at the house for up to 4 cars