Book a hotel near Nashville Municipal Auditorium, Nashville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Nashville Municipal Auditorium
Nashville Municipal Auditorium Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have an enjoyable experience at Nashville Municipal Auditorium.
If you and your travel buddies are thinking about visiting it, head to Nashville, the capital of the state.
There's a huge variety of hotel options within a short commute of Nashville Municipal Auditorium. Out of 35 possibilities you're sure to find something that catches your eye. You may consider the Renaissance Nashville Hotel or the Hilton Nashville Downtown, situated 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively. Another good choice, the Union Station Hotel Nashville, Autograph Collection, is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
The cheapest places often exude a lively and fun atmosphere. Make sure you keep your eyes peeled for the fantastic deals nearby. Just two examples are the Quality Inn Nashville Downtown - Stadium and the Knights Inn Nashville Downtown, located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If sophistication is your thing, you can't miss staying a few nights at one of several high quality hotels that are a short distance away. You'll find the Omni Nashville Hotel and the Hutton Hotel, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
When you're done exploring and need a tasty treat, drop by Dunkin' Donuts (400 Charlotte Avenue, Nashville). Pull up a seat, rest and enjoy a cup of joe. Continue your journey into the early morning with some drinks at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nashville Downtown (315 4th Avenue North, Nashville).
Other Things to Do Near Nashville Municipal AuditoriumOnce you're finished exploring Nashville Municipal Auditorium, get set for everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- A day touring Tennessee State Museum is an awesome way to learn about the regional history in a relaxed setting.
- Inject some culture into your stay by purchasing tickets to a play at Tennessee Repertory Theatre.
- Enjoy some of the music shows and exhibits regularly hosted by Tennessee Performing Arts Center and become better acquainted with the local cultural scene.
- If you're hoping to find a local government building and a historic point of interest, venture to Tennessee State Capitol.
- Catch your favourite band or be wined and dined at War Memorial Auditorium, one of the best music and entertainment venues.
Grab a train at the nearest station, Music City Star Riverfront Station, after you've seen Nashville Municipal Auditorium. It's only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.