There is nothing quite so enjoyable on a beautiful afternoon as a round or two of golf. So polish your clubs and shoot for par at Natanis Golf Course.
Search for Maine on the map and head there to see it.
Because you won't find any hotels or other accommodations in the immediate vicinity, it takes a little more commitment to get there. Why not enquire about a bed 35 miles (56 kilometers) away at the Camden Harbour Inn? If that doesn't work out, try The Westin Portland Harborview, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, or the Chebeague Island Inn, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Natanis Golf Course
If you want to explore more than just Natanis Golf Course, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- Cemeteries aren't just sad or spooky places. Visitors to Maine Veterans Memorial Cemetery will find art, history, architecture and more at this engaging site.
- Reminisce about the days of your youth with a designated tour of Thomas College.
- No matter how many fun tours you take part in while you are in the area, a day spent at University of Maine at Augusta will truly give you a real sense of the spirit of the scholars here.
- Augusta Civic Center is an outstanding venue for various events. It's located in the area and has nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- You can have a bit of family time in some grassy spaces without leaving the city at Augusta Mill Park.