Book a Hotel Near National Archives, Washington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near National Archives
National Archives Hotel & Travel Guide
Just about ready to make your way to National Archives?
It's situated in Washington, the nation's capital and a destination which is worth visiting in its own right.
After a rewarding day of exploring, you'll be able to decompress at one of any number of accommodations in the vicinity. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of National Archives, you'll find as many as 23 possibilities. A few choices include the Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C., Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC and Residence Inn Washington, DC /Capitol.
If you're on a strict budget, you will be pleased to find out there are a number of accommodation solutions that lean towards the more reasonably priced end of the spectrum. A mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away is where you'll find the Comfort Inn Downtown DC/Convention Center, while you'll encounter the District Hotel 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There is no need to wander too far to enjoy a little luxury. You will discover an excellent collection of top-end hotels just a few minutes away. Two selections are the Jefferson, Washington, DC, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Pay a visit to Pavilion Café (The Sculpture Garden, 7th Street & Constitution Avenue, Washington) for a cup of coffee. you're sure to be able to smell the freshly brewed coffee well before you even step inside. If pubs and clubs are more up your alley, go to The Capital Grille (The Sculpture Garden, 7th Street & Constitution Avenue, Washington), a popular bar.
Other Things to Do Near National ArchivesAfter your time is done at National Archives, there are plenty of other things to experience in the rest of the area:
- At National Sculpture Garden, intriguing sculptural works sit among the foliage of greenery and flowers.
- Enjoy the fragrant smells and the enchanting flower displays at Smithsonian Butterfly Habitat Garden. If at all possible, time it so that you can see the flowers when they're in bloom.
- To ensure that past events are never erased, this community built United States Navy Memorial so that everyone could show their admiration.
- Apex Building sticks out from the other places of business here.
- Enjoy picturesque surroundings and reconnect with nature at National Mall.
An easy journey by train is a hassle-free way to go to National Archives. The most convenient station, L'Enfant, is only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.