Book a hotel near National History Museum of Transylvania, Cluj-Napoca
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near National History Museum of Transylvania
National History Museum of Transylvania Hotel & Travel Guide
Go on an informative trip to National History Museum of Transylvania, and get a glimpse of the local culture.
In order to experience it, you'll need to go to Cluj-Napoca, 200 miles (322 kilometers) from Bucharest, the nation's capital city.
Booking a good room is an important component of any vacation. If you think it'd be best to stay around National History Museum of Transylvania, you will find about 24 options to select from. Some choices to consider are the Grand Hotel Italia, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Opera Plaza, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and also the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cluj - City Plaza, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Thrifty travelers often find that the Hotel Meridian, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, offers the best deals in town.
With a smattering of high-end establishments in the surrounding area, you can stay a night or two in luxury near this site. Look into the Ramada Cluj, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Villa-Hotel Escala, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If it's the hard truth that your brain isn't fully awake before at least a few gulps of coffee, you can head to What? (Piața Muzeului, Cluj-Napoca). For food that's a bit more filling, you can bring along your appetite to Caro Vintage Club (Piața Muzeului 6, Cluj-Napoca).
Other Things to Do Near National History Museum of TransylvaniaIn addition to National History Museum of Transylvania, here is a list of some more things in the region you are going to want to do:
- Gain a better understanding of the culture and spirit of the area by going to see Franciscan Church, a local church.
- For travelers interested in the history of the region, don't miss out on seeing Birthplace of Matthias Corvinus.
- You can find out about some of the events that have helped shape this area by visiting Matthias Corvinus House, a monument treasured by the local people.
- After you're done with the more famous museums, you could see what's on at Emil Racoviţa Institute of Speleology Museum.
- You'll be impressed by Banffy Palace, a historically and architecturally engaging palace.
Jump on a train at the nearest station, Cluj Napoca, after seeing National History Museum of Transylvania. It's a mere 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away!