Book a hotel near National Museum of Funeral History, Houston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near National Museum of Funeral History
National Museum of Funeral History Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about stopping into National Museum of Funeral History?
It is just one of several attractions that makes the city of Houston a popular destination.
If you're planning to travel as far as National Museum of Funeral History, you may want to book a room nearby. There are approximately 12 accommodation possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston North Intercontinental, the Sleep Inn & Suites Houston I - 45 North and the Best Western Plus North Houston Inn & Suites are a few that are well-liked, and they're just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You're sure to have a sound sleep at the area's low-price hotels, especially when you think about how much money you've saved! You'll find the Americas Best Value Inn / I-45 North Houston, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Super 8 Houston I 45 is a meager 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The Toasted Yolk Cafe (15135 North Freeway, Houston) is the perfect café to have a rest and enjoy a coffee or light snack. Afterwards, enjoy a pleasant evening with a drink or two at Coocoo's (15330 Ella Boulevard, Houston).
Other Things to Do Near National Museum of Funeral HistoryOnce you're finished checking out National Museum of Funeral History, get set to experience everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- You'll love your time at this gamer's heaven. Zuma Fun Center North Houston is home to all types of fun and games that'll put your skills to the test.
- Buy some lovely souvenirs and gifts at Greenspoint Mall.
- Mercer Arboretum and Botanic Gardens is a place where nature enthusiasts can wander around peacefully, while taking in the various trees and bushes on display.
- Check out Houston Police Department Museum if you've seen all the popular museums and you're eager for more!
- Spend a hot afternoon at Splashtown, where you can enjoy the thrills and spills of some great water rides.