Book a Hotel Near Navy Pier, San Diego
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Navy Pier
Navy Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you ready to plan your trip to Navy Pier?
You will find it in San Diego County, approximately 470 miles (756 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
Accommodation is an essential part of any memorable trip. With no less than 78 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Navy Pier, it shouldn't take long to find exactly what you need. A few choices to consider are the Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and finally the San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You don't always have to pay top dollar just to get a good room. The area's many bargain hotels will be sure to give you everything you need. For instance, the Days Inn San Diego/Downtown/Convention Center is situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Best Western Cabrillo Garden Inn is 1 mile (2 kilometers).
If you would like to experience some luxury, you can find a superb variety of high quality hotels nearby. The San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina is one of the top-rated places, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. Otherwise, reserve a room at the US GRANT, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Diego, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you need a break from Navy Pier, take the short stroll to Fantail Cafe for a fresh-brewed coffee. A great choice when you're wanting a more complete dining experience is Flagship Princess Ship Dinner Cruise. Again, you needn't roam too far to find it. At the end of your day, you can raise a glass to travel moments yet to come at Top of the Market, also within the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Navy PierAfter you're finally finished with Navy Pier, you won't be at a loss for ideas with all of the additional possibilities in the area:
- USS Midway Museum features memorabilia, scale vessels and stories that help document the nautical history of the region.
- One great attraction that you probably haven't yet considered is Port of San Diego, a significant civic building.
- Be part of the action at B Street Cruise Ship Terminal, one of the major cruise terminals in the area. Book a tour or merely take time to appreciate the sights across the water.
- Take a few moments with your family for some reflection while you admire A National Salute to Bob Hope & the Military.
- Observe the shapes and forms of the creations being exhibited at Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego.
A relaxing ride on a train is a fantastic way to go to Navy Pier. The most convenient station, Santa Fe Depot, is only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in San Diego Navy Pier? Check out our San Diego Navy Pier travel guide!