Book a hotel near Neptune's Park, Northeast Virginia Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Neptune's Park
Neptune's Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Neptune's Park is the ideal destination for travelers eager to get back in touch with nature.
It's in Norfolk - Virginia Beach, 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Richmond.
With as many as 33 accommodations just a stone's throw away from Neptune's Park, even the most particular travelers are sure to have their needs met. Simplify your hunt by looking into the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, Courtyard by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront South and Holiday Inn & Suites Virginia Beach North Beach.
It's not a rule that you have to spend big just to get a good room. The area's various budget hotels are sure to give you all the amenities you need. The Days Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Econo Lodge Virginia Beach - On The Ocean, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, are two to top your list.
Do you like unwinding in style, but don't care to walk very far? You might want to check out the Beach Spa Bed and Breakfast, a lavish hotel that's just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you're the sort of traveler who does quite a lot of your traveling from behind a steaming cup of coffee, then you're in luck. Within an easy walk, Duck Donuts has got all the delicious drinks and snacks you could possibly want. If you have an hour or two to spare and a big appetite, you can also treat yourself to the fine cuisine at Salacia Prime Seafood & Steaks. Visitors in need of a nightcap should pull up a stool at Sky Bar, also conveniently located within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Neptune's ParkIf you have extra time, be sure to check out what else is on in the area:
- Stop by Neptune Statue for a great selfie opportunity and the chance to see the statue up close.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, go beyond the usual mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and discover the ideal souvenir at Pacific Place.
- An important site, Naval Aviation Monument Park is a reminder of past events firmly planted in the spirit of local residents.
- Old Coast Guard Station proudly houses memorabilia, scale models and photographic images that speak to the oceanic past of this area.
- Jungle Golf is a great venue that is packed with games.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Neptune's Park? Check out our Neptune's Park travel guide!