Get to better understand some of the wonderful creatures that we share our planet with at Nestucca Bay National Wildlife Refuge, a great place for a family day out.
You can visit it in Cloverdale, which is 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem.
After visiting Nestucca Bay National Wildlife Refuge, wind up an enjoyable day at a lovely hotel. You will find 4 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Take a look at the Inn at Cape Kiwanda and Pacific City Inn.
A stay at the Cottages at Cape Kiwanda is worth its weight in gold. It is the only premier hotel in the vicinity, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Nestucca Bay National Wildlife Refuge
When you're finished with Nestucca Bay National Wildlife Refuge, you certainly won't be at a loss for ideas with some of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- Take your group on a fun hike and enjoy the scenic beauty of Bob Straub State Park.
- With friendly staff and lots of activities, you'll have a fun day splashing around at Fishhouse Outdoor Company - Private Day Tours.
- Get closer to nature at Clay Myers State Natural Area At Whalen Island. Bring a lunch, and spend an afternoon taking in the natural landscape.
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at Cascade Head Scenic Research Area. There's lots of space to have fun and relax!
- Enjoy the fabulous indoor games and activities at Sandlake Tsunami ATV Rental, LLC.