Trade the bustle of city life for the tranquility of country living at ‘The Cabin,’ a custom home set 3 miles outside historic Nevada. Offering a large yard for outdoor activities, a covered dock for fishing in the stocked 2-acre pond and a renovated interior for optimal comfort, this 2-bedroom, 1-bath waterfront vacation rental welcomes 8 to a relaxing wilderness retreat. Enjoy your private outdoor oasis and plan a day trip down to Stockton or the abundant Ozark attractions of Springfield!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Embrace the sheer simplicity and stunning scenery of the countryside as soon as you step foot on this unique property. Find your cozy home base perched in the center surrounded by beautiful landscaping and a covered wraparound porch dotted with wooden rockers.
The quaint-yet-spacious interior is highlighted by high ceilings, brand new furnishings and charming accents for the ultimate cabin feel. Unpack in the master bedroom, boasting a queen bed and french doors opening to the yard, while the kids get settled in the bunk room.
Prepare a homemade breakfast in the fully equipped eat-in kitchen, offering stainless steel appliances and custom cabinetry, before grabbing your gear and heading down to the covered dock for catch-and-release fishing.
Cast a line out on the 2-acre pond stocked with catfish, bass and sunfish, and continue the outdoor festivities with a family cookout! Serve your fresh feast on the shaded picnic table for an al fresco meal with picture-perfect views. With plenty of outdoor space and seating, this sweet spot is great for family gatherings!
With no nearby neighbors, stargazing from the waterfront fire pit is a one-of-a-kind experience. Perfect your s’more roasting skills or make your way back toward the cabin to end the evening with a movie on the flat-screen Smart TV.
-- THE LOCATION --
While opportunities for fishing and wildlife watching are right here in your backyard, countless other outdoor adventures await only minutes away! Explore one of the 3 city lakes lined with walking trails nearby, or drive 3.5 miles up to the Nevada Speedway for dirt track racing!
If golf is more your speed, pack up your clubs and book a tee time at the City Golf Course only 3 miles away, or cross over into Kansas to tee off on the Woodland Hills Golf Course aboud 30 minutes from the property.
The Osage Prairie YMCA facility is just an 8-minute trip north, along with the Lyons Stadium for the baseball fans in your group.
Spend an afternoon wandering the historic downtown area, home to shops, restaurants and sports bars. Treat your loved ones to the best burgers in town at White Grill or go for mouthwatering comfort food at Buzz’s BBQ.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, washer and waterfront fire pit, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, and more
- Recreational equipment, including 4 fishing poles, a basic tackle set, basketball and yard games can be rented for an optional $50 per stay fee
- 4 RV hookups are available for an optional additional fee. Please contact the owner for additional information and pricing
- Scenic Nevada location - Waterfront property with a stocked 2-acre pond! 3.5 miles from the Nevada Speedway and within minutes of golfing, shopping, dining, and other area activities
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Nevada Municipal Airport (~6 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- This property can sleep 6 guests comfortably in beds and an additional 2 guests on the queen air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- NOTE: This property features an interior security camera pointed outside to monitor the parking lot. It does not look into any interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Children should be supervised at all times around the pond area