Pet owners shouldn't miss New Orleans, a city known for its concert halls, and sights like Mercedes-Benz Superdome and Jackson Square. Choose from Travelocity's 112 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in New Orleans and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in New Orleans with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at City Park, Audubon Park, and Lafayette Square.
- Other things to see include National World War II Museum, French Market, and Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Louisiana SPCA, Tuesday Morning, or Jefferson Feed, Pet & Garden Center.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in New Orleans
- The Westin New Orleans Canal Place
Dogs stay free at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and overall property condition.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Slidell - North Shore Area
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- La Quinta Inn New Orleans - Slidell
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in New Orleans
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in New Orleans.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 57°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 68°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.