Book a hotel near New Wave Cable Park, Gainesville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near New Wave Cable Park
New Wave Cable Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you ready to make your way to New Wave Cable Park?
It's in Gainesville. If you aren't familiar with that name, it is 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Atlanta.
You won’t be left in the cold when trying to find somewhere to stay around New Wave Cable Park. You'll discover 3 hotels within easy commuting distance. The Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch and Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buford NE - Lake Lanier Area are two places worth considering.
You don’t need to be a culinary connoisseur to appreciate the cuisine at Pig Tales on Lake Lanier (6800 Lights Ferry Road, Flowery Branch). What's more, it’s a mere 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near New Wave Cable ParkIf you want to explore more than just New Wave Cable Park, see what else the area has to offer:
- Put on your walking boots and head out on Big Creek Greenway. This lovely hiking trail is a good way to experience the charming natural beauty of the region.
- Head to the fairways at Pine Isle Golf Course, a nice place to relax and play a round or two.
- Lanier World Waterpark is a superb water adventure. When the temperature rises, this is a wonderful location to cool off and relax.
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, look beyond the everyday T-shirts, fridge magnets and mugs, and find the ideal memento at College Square Shopping Center.
- Enjoy watching the talented actors who give it their all at Gainesville Theatre Alliance and admire the effort which goes into the productions.