Find & compare spa resorts in New York, NY from $81
Top New York Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit New York, a cosmopolitan city known for its theaters and entertainment, as well as attractions like Times Square and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 230 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in New York and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in New York with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Bryant Park, The High Line Park, and Union Square Park.
- Other things to see include Broadway, Radio City Music Hall, and Macy's.
- Need a pet store? Try Pacific Aquarium & Plant, Pet Central Broadway, or Petropolis.
- For vet care, Worth Street Veterinary Center, Riverside Animal Hospital North, and City Vet are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in New York
- EVEN Hotel Times Square South
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- The New York EDITION
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Mint House at 70 Pine
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in New York
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in New York.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 55°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.