Pet owners shouldn't miss Niagara Falls, Canada, a city known for its boating, and sights like American Falls and Niagara Falls State Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 45 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Niagara Falls, Canada and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Niagara Falls, Canada with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Bridal Veil Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and Whirlpool State Park.
- Other things to see include Aquarium of Niagara, Skylon Tower, and Cave of the Winds.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Valu and Grandpaws Pet Emporium.
- For vet care, Mccarthy Walter K DVM, Niagara Veterinary Services, and Morgan Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Ramada by Wyndham Jordan/Beacon Harbourside Resort
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Best Western St. Catharines Hotel & Conference Centre
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the family amenities and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Niagara Falls, Canada
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Niagara Falls, Canada.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.