Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Niantic, a family-friendly city known for its casinos and beaches, as well as attractions like Childrens Museum of Southeastern Connecticut and McCook Point Beach. Choose from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Niantic and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Niantic with Your Pet
- Go for a walk at Hole-in-the-Wall Beach and Rocky Neck State Park.
- Other things to see include Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea, Pleasure Beach, and Cedar Ridge Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Connections Inc, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Pet Supplies Plus.
- For vet care, Niantic Animal Hospital, VCA New London Animal Hospital, and Companion Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Niantic
- Niantic Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfy beds.
- Americas Best Value Inn-Niantic/East Lyme
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Motel 6 New London - Niantic
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Niantic
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your time in Niantic.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.