Book a hotel near Nicklaus Course at Bay Point Resort, Panama City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Nicklaus Course at Bay Point Resort
Nicklaus Course at Bay Point Resort Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're an ardent golfer, Nicklaus Course at Bay Point Resort is one of the best places to spend an afternoon and enhance your swing.
It is in Panama City. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it is 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Tallahassee.
There are 4 hotels available nearby, and they are perfect for those who'd like being just an easy commute away. Located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Nicklaus Course at Bay Point Resort, the Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point and Reflections at Bay Point by Sterling Resorts are certain to please time-constrained travelers.
If you don't care about fancy features but just want to have a roof over your head, spend a night or two at one of the surrounding area's more economical hotels. Some of your options include the Aqua View Motel and the Comfort Inn & Suites.
Your closest first-rate option is the Watercrest by Royal American Beach Getaways, which is only 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Nicklaus Course at Bay Point ResortYou've come here to check out Nicklaus Course at Bay Point Resort, but you could well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has available:
- Meadows Course at Bay Point Resort is the ideal place to play a game or two and enjoy the company of like-minded new friends.
- See beautiful scenery and relax in nature at St. Andrews State Park.
- Looking for a green space where you can enjoy a picnic with the family, a relaxing stroll or just sit in the sun? Make your way over to Truesdell Park.
- As you explore, make sure you go and see Capt. Anderson's Marina, a popular marina.
- You won't need to leave the city to take in the fresh air and tranquil atmosphere of parkland spaces. Oakland Terrace Park awaits tourists and local people alike.