Nissley Vineyards and Winery Estate is a marvelous place to take a hard-earned break from the stress and strain of the nine-to-five grind.
Harrisburg - Hershey, where it is to be found, is 19 miles (31 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Harrisburg.
If you're a fan of comfort and convenience, you'll be glad to know there are 4 quality accommodation options that are easily accessible from Nissley Vineyards and Winery Estate. Spend some time comparing the amenities and features at the Holiday Inn Express Elizabethtown - Hershey Area and Cameron Estate Inn & Restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Nissley Vineyards and Winery Estate
After finishing up with Nissley Vineyards and Winery Estate, you can swing by some of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Kreider Farms gives its visitors an interesting look into the workings of a real cattle farm.
- Go on a hike among the beauty of nature at Conewago Recreation Trailhead, a well-known trail.
- If you need a breath of fresh air, explore Chickies Rock Park, a popular recreational area.
- Saturday's Market is a great place to find a unique souvenir and grab a bite to eat.
- Taste some of the fruity notes available at The Vineyard at Grandview.