4.2/5 Very Good
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Room Service
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Bad Schachen Ferry Port - 7 min drive
- Lindau Lighthouse - 12 min drive
- Kleiner Strand - 16 min drive
- Old Town Hall - 18 min drive
- Lindau-Bad Schachen Golf Club - 19 min drive
- Nonnenhorn Station - 3 min walk
- Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance) - 23 min drive
- Adler Hotel & Gasthaus – Alfresco dining restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner on select days.
About this property
Adler Hotel & Gasthaus
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable/satellite channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Separate sitting area
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.40 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app