Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Norfolk, VA from $45
Top Norfolk Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Norfolk, a family-friendly city known for its theaters and concert halls, as well as attractions like Nauticus National Maritime Center and Moses Myers House. Choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Norfolk and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Norfolk with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Norfolk Botanical Garden, Town Point Park, and Pagoda and Oriental Garden.
- Other things to see include Chrysler Museum of Art, Wells Theater, and Douglas MacArthur Memorial.
- Need a pet store? Try Family Pet Center, Tuesday Morning, or Muddy Paws.
- For vet care, Chesapeake Humane Society, PetSmart, and Animal Allergy & Dermatology are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Norfolk
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Norfolk Airport
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Norfolk
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Quality Suites Lake Wright - Norfolk Airport
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Norfolk
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Norfolk.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 64°F in the daytime to 34°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 62°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.