Witness some of the natural world's fantastic wonders when you visit Norris Dam State Park.
To see it, go approximately 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Nashville, until you reach Rocky Top.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Norris Dam State Park, there are a total of 7 possible accommodations available. The Holiday Inn Express Knoxville-Clinton and Hampton Inn Clinton are two places you might want to consider.
There's no need to max out your credit card in order to stay at a modest hotel. There is a handful in the vicinity. A couple of recommendations are the Quality Inn and the Red Roof Inn & Suites Clinton.
Other Things to Do Near Norris Dam State Park
Once you're finished at Norris Dam State Park, be sure not to neglect the area's other attractions:
- Interact with the family-friendly displays at Museum of Appalachia. This interesting village is not just a fun-filled day out, but you will gain greater cultural knowledge.
- Experience some of the arts events regularly hosted by Appalachian Arts Craft Center and become more knowledgeable about the local arts and culture scene.
- Walk through beautiful scenery and connect with nature at Cove Lake State Park.
- The kids will be enchanted by the variety of animals at Little Ponderosa Zoo and Rescue.
- Thoroughly enjoy the sights and sounds of the natural environment as you explore Big Ridge State Park.