Book a hotel near North Carolina State University, Raleigh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University Hotel & Travel Guide
North Carolina State University is certainly a destination worth seeing.
To experience it firsthand, head over to Raleigh, the capital of the state.
Since it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Ramada Raleigh is the leading place to get a room for those wanting to stay as close as possible to North Carolina State University.
If you think that traveling is more about seeing different cultures than staying in fancy establishments, take a look at the inexpensive accommodations that are not too far away. Some options are the Comfort Inn Raleigh and the Candlewood Suites Raleigh Crabtree.
If it's been a long day, keep your senses alert and awake with a hit of caffeine. Order your favorite coffee from Dunkin' Donuts, a brief stroll away. If it's a slightly bigger meal you want, try Domino's Pizza, a nearby establishment that's popular with locals and out-of-towners alike. Any traveler who likes a drink can also visit Brickhouse Sports Pub, yet another brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near North Carolina State UniversityFollowing your visit to North Carolina State University, get ready for the other terrific attractions available in the wider region:
- Raleigh Brewing Company is a fun spot to spend the day. Take a peek behind the scenes and learn how they make their beer.
- J.C. Raulston Arboretum is a place where nature lovers can relax, while enjoying the various trees and shrubs on view.
- Give your kids a chance to burn off some of their limitless energy when they're running around in Kentwood Park, a grassy getaway.
- Meredith College is not only an educational institution, but it is also viewed as a beacon of hope for the nearby community.
- For a day of fun with the family, visit North Carolina State Fairgrounds. This colorful fairground is full of rides, shows and games that will entertain the kids endlessly.
To visit North Carolina State University, you can try taking the train. The nearest station, North Carolina State Fair Station, is only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.