You're bound to discover something new with a visit to North Carolina Wesleyan College.
You can visit it in Rocky Mount, which is 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Raleigh.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of North Carolina Wesleyan College, there are 16 hotel options available. You can compare the Residence Inn by Marriott Rocky Mount and Hampton Inn Rocky Mount.
You can save your cash for more exciting activities when you spend a few nights at one of the reasonably priced solutions that are not too far away. You'll be able to find the Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount and the Comfort Inn Rocky Mount a reasonable distance away.
From its humble beginnings in Eastern Africa, the coffee bean is enjoyed across the globe. Pay a visit to Sheetz (3715 North Wesleyan Boulevard, Rocky Mount), only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, to sample the local brew.
Other Things to Do Near North Carolina Wesleyan College
If you want to discover more than just North Carolina Wesleyan College, see what else the area has going on:
- Set aside some time to check out the fantastic program of art courses, exhibits and music shows provided by Dunn Center for The Performing Arts.
- Racing fans will love the thrills and spills at Hot Wheels Amusment Park LLC! Race around the corners as you try and beat your friends!
- Search for a sale, do some errands or simply enjoy browsing the wide range of stores available at Golden East Crossing Mall.
- If you are eager to explore aspects of local history, enjoy a guided tour of Stonewall Manor, a well-known historic residence.
- Let the children move around and satisfy their thirst for knowledge at Rocky Mount Children's Museum and Science Center. It can't get more hands-on and entertaining than that!