Book a hotel near North Coast Repertory Theatre, Downtown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near North Coast Repertory Theatre
North Coast Repertory Theatre Hotel & Travel Guide
Why waste time thinking about it? North Coast Repertory Theatre was made to be seen.
Eureka, where it is to be found, lies 210 miles (338 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
If you're searching for the perfect hotel, you'll be able to take your pick from 18 possibilities that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of North Coast Repertory Theatre. The Carter House Inns, the Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn and the Clarion Hotel By Humboldt Bay are a few that are recommended, and only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You will be given a friendly welcome as well as a modest rate when you stay at any one of the economical hotels that are available here. You might wish to reserve the Quality Inn Eureka - Redwoods Area, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away. Or, consider the Super 8 Eureka, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you're feeling a bit tired from all your adventures, stop for a minute and treat yourself to a well-deserved caffeine break at Starbucks, just a brief walk away. A superb option for those desiring a more substantial eating experience is Humboldt Smokehouse. Again, you needn't venture too far to get there. If you don't wish to go to sleep just yet, you can nurse a refreshing glass of wine or beer at Humboldt Cider Company - Tap Room, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near North Coast Repertory TheatreHere are some more of the wider region's other diversions:
- A family outing to Clarke Historical Museum, a history museum, is always memorable and educational.
- The French painter Renoir once said that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take note of his advice and visit Morris Graves Museum of Art during your vacation?
- Carson Mansion is an outstanding tourist attraction that's tailor-made for devoted history enthusiasts.
- If you consider yourself a history buff, plan a trip to Blue Ox Millworks and find out why it's a treasured landmark.
- Humboldt Bay Maritime Museum offers curious visitors a chance to explore this area's influential seafaring past.