Find & compare kid-friendly hotels in North Myrtle Beach, SC from $53
Top North Myrtle Beach Family-Friendly Hotels
Hotels With Pools in North Myrtle Beach
- North Beach Resort & Villas100 North Beach Blvd., North Myrtle Beach, SCGet Rates4.4/5Excellent! (20 reviews)
- Beach Cove Resort4800 S Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC
The price is $90 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.3/5Excellent! (19 reviews)
- Ocean Drive Beach & Golf Resort98 N Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC
The price is $61 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.2/5Very Good! (31 reviews)
- Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort1525 S Ocean Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach, SC
The price is $60 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.1/5Very Good! (43 reviews)
- Avista Resort300 N Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC
The price is $96 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.1/5Very Good! (20 reviews)
- Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center by Oceana Resorts2701 South Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC
The price is $53 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203.6/5Good! (24 reviews)
Hotels with Babysitting Services in North Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Club Resort Myrtle Beach a Ramada by Wyndham1908 N Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SCGet Rates3.6/5Good! (5 reviews)
- Club Wyndham at the Cottages410 S Ocean Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach, SCGet Rates
North Myrtle Beach Kid-Friendly Hotels
It’s not a family vacation if you can’t bring the entire clan with you, is it? Next time you have a few days off from work, plan a family-friendly getaway. Set off on an adventure the entire family will love, and book your stay at one of the kid-friendly hotels in North Myrtle Beach.
Your little ones are the most important thing in your life, so make sure they enjoy your accommodation as much as you do. From a kids-only room service menu (macaroni and cheese, anyone?) to special perks like in-room video game consoles, these lodgings provide a little something extra for the smaller members of your crew. The best family-friendly hotels in North Myrtle Beach may even offer playgrounds and other activities to keep the kiddos busy. What’s more, some hotels provide a babysitting service so you can get a few hours to yourself!
Whether you’re traveling with one small child or hauling around your entire extended family, Travelocity is here to help. Let us hook you up with hotels for kids in North Myrtle Beach that will keep your youngsters happy without breaking the bank. You can save even more when you bundle your flight and hotel together, so what are you waiting for? Grab your family and get ready to explore!