Book a Hotel Near Northgate Mall, Seattle
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Northgate Mall
Northgate Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
Not every traveler gets the opportunity to go to Northgate Mall. When you lay eyes on it for the first time, you'll be pleased that you were one of the fortunate ones!
It's just one of several reasons that many wanderers visit the terrific city of Seattle each year.
If you don't think you'll go too far from Northgate Mall, you may want to spend your nights at one of the 8 hotels that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many travelers have had good experiences at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Hotel Nexus Seattle, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you have always thought that travel is more about appreciating new cultures than sleeping in extravagant hotels, try out the budget accommodations that are a short commute away. You'll be able to find the Ballard Inn and the Seattle Pacific Hotel a reasonable drive away.
After a hectic day, rest your weary mind at a premier hotel that is just a quick drive away. You might want to check availability at the Pan Pacific Seattle and Convention Center Lux Suites by Barsala.
Once you're done at Northgate Mall, take a five-minute walk to Ebar for a bite to eat, a cup of coffee or cool drink. Also in the vicinity is Marketplace Cafe, a popular establishment that serves up a variety of satisfying meals. After the sun has gone down, you might wish to journey down the road to Mama Stortini's for a drink or two.
Other Things to Do Near Northgate MallAfter finishing up at Northgate Mall, there are a range of other attractions that'll keep you on the move:
- Take a well-deserved reprieve from sightseeing and catch an entertaining movie at Regal Thornton Place Stadium 14 & IMAX.
- Spending some time at North Seattle Community College will remind you of your days in university and provide you with an opportunity to observe modern university life.
- Kick a ball around with the kids and enjoy the green spaces at Maple Leaf Reservoir Park. You could even bring a delicious picnic and make a day of it.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you're eager to have a hit, spend a few hours at Jackson Park Golf Course.
- Throw around a Frisbee with the family and enjoy your green surroundings at Green Lake Park. You might even like to bring a simple picnic and really make a day of it.